Is that YOUR stomach in the picture? You're tiny! I feel like I should be giving birth any day now and you hardly look pregnant! Maybe the picture isn't doing you justice... I think you should post some others. :-)
I agree with Carly. More Jennie pics! My friend Megan was asking to see pics of you and Carly since I talk about you all the time, and it took me a while to find some! We mommies need to be IN the pics more :-D CONGRATS on the house! Even though I told you on the phone... I'm SUPER excited to come see it in person soon!!
2 comments:
Is that YOUR stomach in the picture? You're tiny! I feel like I should be giving birth any day now and you hardly look pregnant! Maybe the picture isn't doing you justice... I think you should post some others. :-)
I agree with Carly. More Jennie pics! My friend Megan was asking to see pics of you and Carly since I talk about you all the time, and it took me a while to find some! We mommies need to be IN the pics more :-D
CONGRATS on the house! Even though I told you on the phone...
I'm SUPER excited to come see it in person soon!!
Post a Comment