Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trip to Utah

I've gotten behind on the blogging, so I'll be catching up for the next couple of posts.

We went to Utah at the beginning of October. We had tons of fun. Becky and Kathleen drove in from California to join in on the excitement. We got to visit with Grandma Osborn and lots of aunts and uncles, too. I was also able to see my dear friend, Carly, and her two little ones about the same ages as Isaac and Meili. Aria took our family pictures (see link to album on side), and we concluded our trip by visiting my grandparents in Roy. All in all we had a great time.

Here are a few pics from the trip. There is also a 'Utah Trip' album if you'd like to see more.

Our family picture



Meili's first plane ride.


Isaac and Meili with Great-grandma Shirley and Great-grandpa Frank.


Marshall's mom and four sisters with Meili and Sydney.


Isaac and Marshall on a trail in Hobble Creek Canyon.

Logan and Savannah Pendleton and Meili and Isaac Vance


No comments: