Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rice Cereal...Coming Right Up

Today Meili had her first bite of real food, and she took it surprisingly well. It was a bittersweet moment for Marshall to see his baby girl all grown up. Meili's already almost five months old - can you believe it?

5 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Wow, I can't believe that she is so old already! How fun! They looked so cute for Halloween. I love Meili's little round tummy in the bumble bee outfit. I can't wait to see them again. All of you, for that matter.

MamaT said...

you guys are just too cute. loved reading your blog. Ours is www.mamaras.blogspot.com Enjoy the fall weather!

knjfabela said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog! Can I add you to mine? I am so excited to be able to read what y'all are up to!

joeyandkarafabela.blogspot.com

Aria said...

She's eating real food already! What a big girl! I'm not quite ready for that transition since I'm not too excited about her diapers smelling worse and all the mess. But it is fun seeing them reach all these milestones. They sure grow fast!

Lant Family said...

Vance Family---I didn't know you guys had a blog untill I saw a thing on Facebook that you updated your website. So I checked it out and saw you have a blog. I will add you to my reader. Here is our blog address.
Midsouthfun.blogspot.com

Looks like you guys are doing good. Your family is so cute.