We have recently been attempting to potty train Isaac - it's been more of a passive-effort type thing and we figure we'll get there eventually, but what's the rush? We bought Isaac some Disney-themed underwear, which he is so excited about (he picked them out himself). While I was folding laundry, he helped himself to a pair of Buzz Lightyear undies, which he put on his head. Don't ask me where he got that one from (ahem...Marshall). When I finally got him to sit still enough to put them on, he immediately ran all over the house like a crazy kid yelling, "Buzz Lightyear underwear!" I tried to get a shot of him that wasn't blurry, but to no avail.
I think it is genetically programmed in dads to teach their boys to put underware on their heads. I have no idea why, but John taught Sam and James that as soon as they were old enough to play.
4 comments:
That is SO funny and adorable! Definitely an Isaac thing...and a Marshall thing. :) Good luck potty training!
What a cute nephew we have. This reminds me a lot of Malinda. I guess little people have little bladders.
I think it is genetically programmed in dads to teach their boys to put underware on their heads. I have no idea why, but John taught Sam and James that as soon as they were old enough to play.
Love that you have a blog! It looks like you guys are doing great, your kids are precious!! And I love the remodels you are doing!
Post a Comment