Awww...that IS such an adorable outfit! I think I need to start dressing Sydney in more stylish clothes. I think most of her outfits have been given to her or are hand-me-downs. :) I can't wait to take you guys out on a photo shoot. Those kiddos deserve some professional photos! And the kitchen looks beautiful! I love the soft colors -very bright and fresh.
My mom was gushing over your beautiful remodel since her last visit, so I wanted to scroll through and look at the photos again. It all looks so great! My mom also keeps saying what a sweetie Meili is. It's been over a year since I've seen her! We should all do another Snowflake reunion this summer! Except this time I'll be the 9-month pregnant lady! :)
2 comments:
Awww...that IS such an adorable outfit! I think I need to start dressing Sydney in more stylish clothes. I think most of her outfits have been given to her or are hand-me-downs. :) I can't wait to take you guys out on a photo shoot. Those kiddos deserve some professional photos! And the kitchen looks beautiful! I love the soft colors -very bright and fresh.
My mom was gushing over your beautiful remodel since her last visit, so I wanted to scroll through and look at the photos again. It all looks so great! My mom also keeps saying what a sweetie Meili is. It's been over a year since I've seen her! We should all do another Snowflake reunion this summer! Except this time I'll be the 9-month pregnant lady! :)
Post a Comment