Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Pic of Baby Boy (still not decided on a name)

This is a 3-D ultrasound pic of our little baby boy taken about four weeks ago. Still taking name suggestions.

3 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

I just showed this to James and he agrees that your little chap is adorable. Look at that manly chin! We are praying for you guys. Good luck!

Jerry said...

What a cutie already! Can't wait to hear the news of his arrival. Hope the labor and delivery go well. P.S. Isaac and Meili are looking so grown up! Wish we could have a play date like old times...

Mom said...

I already love little baby "Doo Doo". Looks like he is made out of the same mold as Isaac and Meili--surprise, surprise! I vote for the name Logan, my favorite, or the Chinese name, Fei, which means "you have a bright future."