Thursday, September 26, 2013
Lemonade Stand
We were picking lemons from the tree in our yard when Isaac decided it was a time for a lemonade stand. He insisted on having one today and insisted that each cup cost $1.00, which is at least twice what a cup of lemonade from a lemonade stand should cost :).
Since no one ever drives down our street, I sent a text to a few people we know that live close by to let them know we would be outside with some lemonade if they wanted to stop by. I found out later that Isaac had gotten on my phone and texted to everyone "1$" to let them know the price. Even though I was a little embarrassed about my child over-charging for lemonade, we had a delightful afternoon chatting with friends and enjoying the beautiful fall weather!
Oh, and I also came across the BEST Strawberry Lemonade recipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment