Isaac turned 8 a few days ago! We had such a fun day - Isaac planned out every minute of it.
This was the plan for his perfect birthday:
Wake-up and play on the iPad.
Eat Lucky Charms for breakfast.
Play more iPad.
Answer birthday phone calls.
Play more iPad.
Go to Build-a-Bear.
Get a pretzel and lemonade at the mall.
Have a Sonic Dad birthday party - see below for more details.
Spend the evening with grandma and grandpa - since it was grandma's birthday, too!
Open presents from family.
Stay up late playing with birthday presents.
His day pretty much went according to his plan! He is such a fun kid, and we're so glad he's a part of our family.
Isaac chose to have a Sonic Dad party. Sonicdad.com is a website that provides building instructions for things like rubber band guns, crossbows, catapults, etc. We used those instructions to help the kids build their own crossbows with arrows and a target. It was super fun, but took a lot longer than expected. Isaac didn't want cake, so we had root beer floats instead.
Here are some pics from the party. Wish I took better pictures, but it was a little crazy, so I'll take what I can get.




1 comment:
I love this last pinata picture because he is so obviously tickled pink! I am glad that his big day was a great one!
Post a Comment