Friday, June 12, 2009

In a Galaxy Far, Far Away...Marshall Finished His Comps!!!

Marshall just finished the hardest, most stressful exam of his entire life - the Competency Exam for his Accounting PhD!

As a congratulatory present (and for Father's Day, his birthday, and Christmas for the next three years), I bought him the Lego Death Star. This set includes 3,803 Lego pieces, 24 mini figurines, and a 262-page instructions manual that weighs at least 5 lbs. I think Marshall and Isaac just died and went to heaven.

6 comments:

Carly said...

First of all, I find it hilarious how much Marshall loves Legos. When you posted earlier about him searching for Legos at garage sales I laughed my head off. Secondly, Isaac's smile in the first picture is priceless. It's as though he can hardly contain his excitement. What cute boys!

And happy belated birthday to Meili! I can't believe she's one! That means Savannah's birthday is just around the corner... can't they just stay babies forever?

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

I am so glad to hear that the tests are over!!! We Siegs were praying for him. What a great way to celebrate!

Aria said...

Congrats, Marshall! We're so proud of you! And what better way to celebrate than to sort through tiny, complex lego pieces for hours? It looks like Isaac's going to be a lot of help on that project. We love you guys!

Brian, Laura, Felix & Ezra said...

Congrats Marshall! It's hard to tell who's happier in those pics--Marshall has taught Isaac well!
(Oh, and Felix has those same blue baseball jammies--now they NEED to get together for a pic. Good excuse, right?)

knjfabela said...

Jennie,

Hey, I am going private. I need your e-mail so I can add you to my list. karafabela@yahoo.com
Thanks

Vicki said...

I just have to ask...where do you put all the Legos? K is way into these too and I just helped put together a whole batman town thing. But then I hate to take it all apart and put it in a bin. So...what do you guys do with them?! Yikes!

Congrats to Marshall. Way to go!

Happy Belated B-day to Meili! Our LO turned 1 in April and boy, one is fun but I can see the "I wanna do it my way" beginning already.