Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Little One Is ONE!

Meili is one year old today! We are so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful little girl. She is such a delight and always a joy to be around. She brightens up our day with her beautiful smiles and is sweet enough to let us sleep at night :). Here are a few of her tricks:

~ She can clap and give high fives.

~ She can army crawl, pull herself up and cruise along the furniture.

~ She loves to feed herself with chunks of avocado, banana, and especially cheerios.

~ She turns on the music to her mobile in her crib when she's ready to go to sleep.

~ She listens when I tell her not to put something in her mouth.

~ She has conversations with Isaac that sound like this: "Aaahhh, dadadadada."

Happy Birthday to our little Meili!

3 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Happy, happy birthday!!!! Wow!!! i can't believe that went by so quickly!

Aria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I wish you guys lived closer so we could have a joint birthday party! Meili is so beautiful. I love her smile and sweet little spirit. I bet her and Isaac have so much fun together.

Brian, Laura, Felix & Ezra said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Meili is SOOOOOO utterly adorable! I can't even believe it. I seriously need to come visit you so I can hold her! (And so we can paint our toenails, and watch movies, and let our boys play together, and talk and talk and talk!)
I miss you a million tons, Jennicita!